This system of neuropsychological assessment is not dependent upon any specific battery of tests. Rather, the system involves the integration of a modified Rohling Interpretive Method (RIM), and a profile matching approach. By using these two methods combined, the clinician has additional information that can help with diagnosis and treatment.
The Meyers Neuropsychological System software allows the clinician to:
- Perform complex statistical calculations and analysis with a simple click of a button. Compare profiles of patient groups with your individual patient and overlay various comparison groups and see the statistical matches between patient and the comparison groups.
- Add their own choice of tests, with 1000 cognitive tests and 1000 personality tests able to be added simply and easily.
- Add their own personal tests, create their own scales, altered domains, tables, graphs and charts all with a simple click of the button.
- Create a report shell that can be automatically populated based on the rules and writing style of the clinician.
- Perform comparisons over time using a test retest paradigm with a reliable change index.
- With the use of built-in tests as part of the comparison database, make comparisons with groups of different diagnostic categories such as traumatic brain injury, depression, post traumatic stress disorder, anxiety and so forth.
- Even without use of the built-in tasks, the clinician is still able to make comparisons on the domain level with a battery of tests that the clinician would like to use.
- The MNB/MNS is a windows based system that will run on any Windows platform. Mac users will need to install a windows emulator to run the software on a Mac.
TAKE A TOUR OF THE MNB SOFTWARE
If you already own the MNS, and would like to renew, click here.